Required to start September 2019
Hilltop Primary Academy
Part time, temporary post; 28 hours (4 days) per week
38 weeks per year (term time only)
Salary: NJC Grade D2 points 4 – 11
Actual salary £11,422 - £13,121 per annum
Hilltop Primary Academy, part of the Skills for Life Trust, is a large, popular school which enjoys an excellent reputation within Medway. The school benefits from an extremely experienced staff. Our Key Stage 2 results continue to exceed both National and Medway averages which reflect the hard work and commitment of children, parents, governors and of course our staff team.
Amongst the many benefits of working within the Trust you will receive;
- Free Private Healthcare Cover
- Free counselling service
- Secure car parking
- Personal development and promotion opportunities across the Trust
- Trust wide focus on staff wellbeing
- A supportive environment
The successful candidate holder will provide a welcoming environment to the school and prospective parents, assisting the office with administration duties as required.
Some of the key duties include:
- First point of contact for all parents and visitors to the school
- Management of Free School Meals
- Dealing with ingoing/outgoing and internal post
- Typing and distribution of school visit letters
- Arrangement of meetings, booking of meeting rooms and organisation of refreshments
- Management of school diary, ensuring there are no clashes for meeting rooms
- Back up for school first aid
- Checking and managing all DBS’s and collecting information.
Candidates must have previous experience of working as a receptionist or in a customer facing role. Previous experience of using Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook and excellent verbal communication skills for dealing with enquiries from pupils, teachers, parents, Governors and other visitors are desirable.
The Skills for Life Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS Check) and the receipt of two satisfactory references.
To arrange a visit or for an informal chat please contact Nicola Hewitt (Trust Admin Manager) on email@example.com
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided, or complete the application form attached and email this to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.